URGENT LAVAL! Bilingual Information Representative
Humania BPO - 2 Place Laval, Suite 500, Laval QC, H7N 5N6
In this exceptional situation, the government must find unique solutions to support an unprecedented amount of requests regarding its many services. For this reason, Humania BPO has decided to help in order to find essential personnel during the COVID-19 crisis.
As this is an essential government-subsidized service, it makes parents eligible for daycare service during the length of this temporary mandate.
What is the mandate?
- The bilingual representative (French & English) will take French & English calls and answer questions from Quebecers from a very specific segment of the NPO;
- This is a temporary contract with no guarantee of hours and of indefinite duration;
- The work schedule is Monday to Sunday (7 days) between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. (maximum of 37.5 hours per week, maximum of 7.5 hours per day and 5 days per week);
- The salary is $ 13.00 / hour but will be revised with the increase of the minimum wage ($ 13.60 / hour as of May 1, 2020);
- This position makes you eligible for the incentive essential service workers program (additional bonus of $ 100 / week).
- You have symptoms of the disease;
- You have been in contact with someone who has any of the symptoms of the disease;
- You have traveled to a recently affected area;
- You have been in contact with someone who has recently traveled;
You are not invited to apply and we ask you to please contact the relevant authorities at 1 877 644-4545.
In conclusion, given the circumstances, we must clarify certain essential points about this temporary mandate:
- Please refrain from applying if the smell of cleaning products bothers you as the offices are regularly cleaned;
- This job will take place in a call center in Laval (Humania BPO offices) located at 2 place Laval.
If you currently find yourself in a precarious situation, if you want to add insurable hours to your application for employment insurance (for your unemployment) or if you want to help Quebecers in this crisis situation, please apply as quickly as possible! The NPO cannot respond to all the requests received!