Multilingual Customer Service Representatives
Humania BPO: 2 Place Laval, Suite 500, Laval QC, H7N 5N6
Start Date: June 10th 2019
Salary: Up to $18.00/hour (including bonuses)
Schedule: 37.5 hours per week
As a multilingual customer service representative, you will have to handle various customer inquiries by phone, email and chat. You will act as a liaison, provide product/services information with accuracy, resolve any emerging problems with efficiency and always assure customer satisfaction in a courteous and professional way.
- Proven experience as a customer service representative;
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Multilingual (validation tests will be completed during the selection interview):
- Base language: English or French;
- Additional language: Polish or Portuguese.
Autonomous, resourceful, hardworking, focused on customer service, dynamic, motivated, punctual, attention to detail, professional and teamwork oriented.