Seeking English Speaking Customer Service Team Lead – Laval, QC
Client Success Manager
Under the responsibility of the Client Success Manager, the Team Lead will be responsible for supervising, supporting and developing a team of customer service representatives. The Team Lead will also have to communicate the campaign objectives to the team and ensure each objective is reached and maintained on a daily basis.
- Train, supervise and coach a team of customer service representatives;
- Develop and communicate the client’s performance objectives and expectations to his team;
- Create and share reports for optimal understanding/management of activities;
- Ensure that the performance indicators and the integrity of the reported data meet our objectives and those of our clients;
- Support the representatives in their day-to-day activities to help them improve their individual performance and achieve the goals that have been set for the team;
- Listening to and evaluating the quality of service offered by the representatives and providing constructive feedback to them;
- Evaluate business processes and make recommendations for maximizing productivity;
- Plan and manage the workforce according to the requirements of the campaigns;
- If necessary, implement an Individual Development Plan and/or an Escalation Process to ensure adherence and performance;
- Act as the representative of the Client Success Manager during his vacations/absences;
- Perform other related duties.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Have one year of call center experience and exceed operational performance objectives;
- Have 2 years experience as a Team Lead in an operational team;
- Master the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Be fluent in English, both orally and in writing (essential);
- Be flexible on schedule to ensure that operational requirements are met (day, evening, weekend).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- Demonstrate a high ability to work under pressure;
- Demonstrate rigour and autonomy;
- Ability to analyze and take initiative.